Parent groups provide a safe place for parents/caregivers to go with their children for fun and friendship. Parents/caregivers and their children meet new people and do age appropriate activities together. Things you might do in a parent group include: songs, crafts, and stories. You will have the opportunity to make friends and share your parenting experiences with others. Pre-registration is not required. Minimum attendance is not required. Groups at Parents Place are offered at no charge to the participants.
No child care provided; parents and children bonding together
Available Parent Groups
- Union Familiar: A group for Spanish speaking parents located at 133 S Pekin Rd, Woodland, WA 98674. Wednesday from 11:00am - 12:30pm. No group on when school is out or on early release days. Free.
- Dads Group: Second and fourth Wednesday from 6:30pm - 7:30pm at Parents Place. Free.
- Read and Grow: Songs, stories, activities, and more! 10am to 11:30am. Wednesdays starting October 18, 2017 at Mint Valley Elementary 2425 38th ave. Longview. Group does not meet when school is closed. Call 360-751-2100 for more information. Free.
- Life Works Playgroup: Mondays from 9am to 11am. 906 New York ave. Longview. Life Works opens their sensory room to the public. Families with children birth to age 6 are welcome. 360-577-9093 for more information. Free.
- Check your local library for story times and other activities.